Friday 6 October 2017

Halloween is Scary!

Hi Everyone, today I am doing something I don't usually do...share a Halloween card!  We don't celebrate it quite to much here in the UK as our cousins across the pond do, but I know that it can be scary to get a knock on the door late at night, so was inspired to create this card.


I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp Penny Black's Witchy 40-553 stamp together with Spooky Spheres stamp set 30-249 for the spider, bat and sentiment and Nature's Friend 30-261 for the branches. 

I drew the spiders web using my Chameleon Detail pen and coloured the witch in using Chameleon Color Tone Pens, Lavender, Spring Meadow, Nude, Fawn and Cool Grey 8, combined with Chameleon Color Tops, Grass Green, Deep Violet, Bark & Black.  The background has been shaded with Tim Holtz distress inks; chipped Sapphire, Stormy Sky and Black soot, a little sparkle was added to the spiders web with a Wink of Stella pen and the spider given a shine with Clear Pico Embellisher.

Thanks for visiting me today, I hope that when halloween comes later this month it is not too scary for you!  Hugs Cathy x

No comments: